CTPAT STATEMENT OF SUPPORT
DeMase Trucking Co., Inc., is proud to be certified by US Customs & Border Protection and Canada Border Services Agency as a participant in both CTPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) and PIP (Partners In Protection).
As a member of CTPAT since 2009, it is our policy to:
- Implement, follow, and maintain security policies and procedures consistent with CTPAT minimum-security criteria (MSC)
- Cooperate with the CBP and other law enforcement agencies in their efforts to ensure the safety and security of the supply chain
- Provide training and security guidelines for our employees, empowering them to be an integral part of the fight against human trafficking, terrorism, drug smuggling, and other illegal activities
- Review and revise our practices as necessary to maintain an effective multi-layered security program
- Work with our business partners, service providers, and customers to protect the supply chain
Security is everyone’s responsibility.
Chris DeMase, President